This web site was established to provide in-depth Bible studies for those that have interest. The material is not intended to promote any particular group or set of doctrines. The material presented is intended to advance YHWH’s word of truth and the revelation that Yahushua is the Messiah and that “there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)
Is your personal belief system adequate for salvation?
Eternity is a long time to miss out on!
We become like the God that we worship:
Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them. (Psa 115:4-8 KJV)
The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands. They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not; They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths. They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them. (Psa 135:15-18 KJV)
What is most important to you? That’s what you are becoming like.
Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of vanity, And sin as if with a cart rope; That say, “Let Him make speed and hasten His work, That we may see it; And let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near and come, That we may know it.” Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight! (Isa 5:18-21 NKJV)
Love your brother and sister:
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (Joh 13:34-35 KJV)
- If a man say, I love YHWH, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love YHWH whom he hath not seen? (1Jn 4:20 KJV)
- He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. (1Jn 2:10-11 KJV)
- But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of YHWH to love one another. (1Th 4:9 KJV)
- Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of YHWH, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1Pe 1:22-23 KJV)
- But whoso hath this world’s good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of YHWH in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. (1Jn 3:17-19 KJV)
- Let brotherly love continue. (Heb 13:1 KJV)
And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matt 5:1-12 NKJV)
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
- Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see YHWH.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of YHWH.
- Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life—the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Yahushua Messiah. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that YHWH is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Yahushua Messiah, His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. (1Jn 1:1-10 NKJV)
Simon Peter, a servant of Yahushua Messiah, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of YHWH and our Saviour Yahushua Messiah: Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of YHWH, and of Yahushua our Master, according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and righteousness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature: having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. And beside this, giving all diligence,
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Master Yahushua Messiah. (2 Peter 1:1-8 KJV)
- add to your faith virtue;
- and to virtue knowledge;
- and to knowledge temperance;
- and to temperance patience;
- and to patience righteousness;
- and to righteousness brotherly kindness;
- and to brotherly kindness charity.
Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. “Therefore when you see the ‘Abomination of Desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. (Mat 24:11-16 NKJV) When you read this, do you understand?
We pray “That Messiah may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Messiah, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of YHWH. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the assembly by Messiah Yahushua throughout all ages, world without end. Amane (Eph 3:17-21 KJV)
Rejoice in YHWH always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. YHWH is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to YHWH; and the peace of YHWH, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Messiah Yahushua. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. (Phil 4:4-8 NKJV)
Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says YHWH Eloah: Repent, turn away from your idols, and turn your faces away from all your abominations. For anyone of the house of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who separates himself from Me and sets up his idols in his heart and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, then comes to a prophet to inquire of him concerning Me, I YHWH will answer him by Myself. I will set My face against that man and make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of My people. Then you shall know that I am YHWH. (Eze 14:6-8 NKJV)
Note – for best quality video playback, adjust the player for 720p or 1080p HD (higher is better quality) as follows:
- Start video
- Click “settings” (the gear) near the bottom right corner
- Adjust to 720p or 1080p HD (if available on your computer)
- Select the full screen option (the brackets on the bottom right corner)